Blue Coast Fullerton, CA
Addiction Rehab Fullerton, CA
California has some of the best rehab facilities in the US, with Orange County being particularly known for its successful treatment programs. Southern California is also a great environment for recovery, with a growing population of people in recovery and a culture of sobriety. The variety of resources available in California is also higher due to the state’s extensive drug policy. Out-of-state treatment programs can be helpful in escaping familiar toxic environments and starting fresh. Blue Coast Behavioral Health is one of the top outpatient drug rehab facilities in Orange County, offering state-of-the-art treatment programs and support for a successful recovery.
Fullerton, CA, has a population of over 130,000 people and, like many US cities, faces addiction issues. Over 1 in 10 adults in Fullerton suffer from substance use disorder, according to the National Institute on Drug Abuse. Fortunately, Fullerton has several addiction recovery resources, such as inpatient/outpatient treatment centers, sober living homes, support groups, and mental health professionals.
Recovery from addiction involves three stages: abstinence, repair, and growth. Abstinence is the first stage and requires full abstinence from all substances. The repair stage focuses on addressing underlying issues such as trauma, mental illness, or stress, while the growth stage helps rebuild one’s life by living a healthy, sober life. Although recovery from addiction is a lifelong journey, it is possible. With adequate support, you can overcome addiction and live a happy, healthy life.
Fullerton Recovery Center
At Blue Coast Behavioral Health, we provide outpatient services to help those who are struggling with addiction. Our program includes teaching recovery tools and psychotherapy, as well as dual diagnosis support. We use therapeutic methods such as the Matrix Model and ACT and believe in the values of honesty, community, self-actualization, and giving back.
Our counselors are certified in addiction treatment and have many years of experience. We prioritize relapse prevention through our WRAP methodology and understand that recovery is a process that requires time and effort. While we have access to higher levels of psychiatric care, our main focus is on addiction recovery treatment.
Call for a Free Case Consultation: 855 997 4702
Fullerton Rehab Programs
Blue Coast Behavioral Health, located in Orange County, CA, acknowledges that addictions are unique, and therefore we tailor every treatment plan to cater to the individual needs of our patients. Addiction is a debilitating disease that can seize control of one’s life and lead to devastating consequences such as broken families and even death.
Our primary objective at Blue Coast is to offer individuals in recovery an optimistic outcome. Our commitment to excellence and meticulousness is evident through our team of highly qualified medical professionals and therapists who administer personalized treatment to support patients in overcoming their addictions and achieving their full potential. If you’re interested in learning more, please don’t hesitate to contact us today.
Four Cornerstones of Treatment At Blue Coast, Orange County
- Walk in Truth: To recover, individuals must confront problems and emotions constructively.
- Safety in Community: Being around other sober people provides a safe environment for recovery.
- Focus on Purpose: Rediscover true fulfillment by pursuing meaningful life goals.
- Give Back: Supporting and guiding newcomers benefits the entire recovery community.
Blue Coast Behavioral Health, Fullerton Addiction Recovery Services
Blue Coast Addiction Intervention in Fullerton
Intervention events require careful planning and the assistance of an addiction professional. Real interventions require emotional regulation and calm confrontation to avoid hostility. Ideally, families and loved ones should present a united front with specific, non-judgmental accounts of how the addict’s behavior has impacted them. The treatment professional explains the next steps of getting into treatment and how it could change their life for the better. Each person describes how they will respond if the addict refuses, which needs to be absolute and non-negotiable to avoid manipulation in the future.
Interventions usually follow this format:
- The person suffering with addiction sits down with family and friends.
- Each person provides specific, non-judgmental accounts of how the addict’s behavior has impacted them.
- The treatment professional explains the next steps of getting into treatment and how it could change their life for the better.
- The professional and family members encourage the addict to accept professional help.
- Each person describes how they will respond if the addict refuses.
Blue Coast, Fullerton Detox and Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
Recovery facilities offer safe and comfortable medically monitored drug and alcohol detox. During detox, clinicians manage the physical changes in the brain and body caused by alcohol or drug use. Using medication-assisted treatment (MAT) has been shown to improve success rates for those recovering from drug or alcohol dependence. MAT is a viable option, even for alcoholism. These medications are used as a supplement to a substance use disorder treatment program but are not one-size-fits-all and do not guarantee abstinence.
There are several common prescription drugs used to manage opioid dependency.
- Buprenorphine: suppresses and reduces cravings for opioids
- Methadone: reduces opioid cravings and reduces or blocks the effects of opioids
- Naltrexone: blocks the euphoric and sedative effects of opioids
There are several prescription medications that are useful for treating alcohol use disorder.
- Naltrexone: also used to treat opioid use disorder. This medication reduces cravings for alcohol as well. Although it is an opioid antagonist, it does not block the intoxication effects of alcohol
- Acamprosate: works for people in recovery to prevent people from drinking alcohol. The person should be abstinent for at least five days before using Acamprosate
- Disulfiram: treats chronic alcoholism and is most effective for people who have already detoxed. Should not be taken by those who have consumed alcohol within the last 12 hours
- Antabuse: this medication creates an allergic reaction to alcohol. Drinking while on Antabuse will result in severe sickness, which is considered to be a deterrent
Blue Coast Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) Fullerton
Recovery centers offer intensive outpatient programs (IOPs) as part of the continuum of care. IOPs consist of one-on-one sessions with therapists and group therapy. Blue Coast Behavioral Health specializes in outpatient treatment and a higher level of care known as PHP. IOPs are tailored to each individual’s needs and regularly reviewed for adjustment. Counselors also help clients find suitable employment. Gradual independence is provided through phases to assist with recovery. Counselors establish timelines based on each individual’s case.
Blue Coast Aftercare for Outpatient Rehab, Fullerton
Outpatient treatment is for moderate to less severe addiction levels. Patients attend weekly sessions and counseling to continue recovery while living at home. They learn coping skills and receive resources to manage their condition and avoid substance use.
Outpatient rehab focuses on discharge planning and relapse prevention. Case managers help with relapse prevention plans and finding a sponsor. Social bonding is essential, and group activities are scheduled daily, including friendly competitions. Blue Coast Behavioral Health assigns a case manager to every client for guidance and progress tracking. Case managers direct group meetings, guided meditations, and other social activities. Therapy is also a significant aspect of outpatient care.
For those struggling with marriage or family relationships, therapists and case managers provide family support. Family members can participate in therapy sessions or private consultations.
Some of the more common therapies include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Matrix Model Therapy
- WRAP therapy
- Practical guidance, such as mindfulness meditation
Blue Coast Dual Diagnosis Treatment in Fullerton
It can be difficult to understand Substance Use Disorder (SUD), which is an addiction to substances that alter the mind such as alcohol or drugs. SUD can cause individuals to behave out of character and go against their personal morals for the sake of their preferred drug.
Mental health conditions can exacerbate addiction and maladaptive behavior, for example, depression can lead to excessive alcohol consumption, worsening the individual’s depression. This is known as a dual diagnosis, where mental illness and addiction co-occur.
In California, 34.4% of adults who sought mental health services also had a substance use disorder. Blue Coast Behavioral Health in Orange County provides treatment for dual-diagnosis patients to manage their mental health symptoms while overcoming addiction.
These disorders may include the following:
- Personality Disorder
Local Recovery Meetings Near Fullerton, CA
Local AA Meetings Near Fullerton
- Beginners Newport Beach, 12:00 PM, 414 32nd Street, Newport Beach
- Noontime Recovery, 12:00 PM, 784 Victoria Street, Costa Mesa
- Sober On The Sand, Sunday 9:00 AM, 16th Street, Huntington Beach
- New Start Santa Ana, Tuesday 7:30 PM, 801 East 3rd Street, Santa Ana
- Its A New Morning, Mon – Fri 6:30 AM, 4915 Alton Parkway, Irvine
Local NA Meetings Near Fullerton
- Sands of Recovery Group, Saturday 9:30 – 11:00 AM, 14th Street and West Balboa Boulevard on the Beach, Newport Beach (Next to black top off 14th street)
- 4PM Fix, 4:00 – 5:30 PM, Costa Mesa Alano Club, 2040 Placentia Avenue, Costa Mesa (Between 19th Street)
- LUMENADDICTS, 2:00 – 3:30 PM, Santa Ana Alano Club, 1764 South Main Street, Santa Ana
- Magnolia Park Meetings, 12:00 PM, Magnolia Park, 11402 Magnolia Avenue, Garden Grove (Rainy days, 7702 Westminster Boulevard)
- Rainbow Group, Tuesday 7:00 PM, Huntington Beach Community Church, 401 Sixth Street, Huntington Beach
SMART Recovery Meetings Near Fullerton
Al-Anon and Nar-Anon Meetings Near Fullerton
- Nar-Anon: Healing Hearts Long Beach, Monday 7.00 AM, Community Grace Brethren Church, 5885 Downey Avenue
- Nar-Anon: Costa Mesa, Monday 6:00 PM, Alano Club, 2040 Placentia Ave, Meeting room B
- Al-Anon: Huntington Beach, 11:00 AM, H O W Hall, 19092 Beach Blvd, Suite G & H
- Al- Anon: Laguna Beach, 7:00 PM, Mission Hospital, 31872 South Coast Hwy
Call for a Free Case Consultation: 855 997 4702
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are Blue Coast Behavioral Health’s facilities located?
We are located in Newport Beach and Santa Ana, California. We would be happy to recommend ways of travel to Blue Coast Behavioral Health facilities. It’s just one way we ease this transition and make the experience as stress-free as possible.
There are three airports near our Orange County facilities:
- Orange County Airport (SNA): about a 30-minute drive
- Long Beach Airport (LGB): about a 30-minute drive
- Los Angeles Airport (LAX): about an hour away.
How long is drug and alcohol rehab?
Drug and Alcohol Rehab lasts between 30, 60, or 90 days.
How long does regular outpatient rehab last at Blue Coast Behavioral Health?
Outpatient rehab services can last up to 10 weeks.
How many days is detox?
Detox lasts between 5 to 10 days.
How much does it cost to attend a Blue Coast Behavioral Health rehab program?
We understand that cost is a critical factor in determining the right treatment program. Our treatment costs vary based on factors such as diagnosis and length of stay. However, our dedication to you remains constant. We strive to maximize your insurance benefits to reduce out-of-pocket fees, and we guide you through all payment options. Our mission is to prioritize your health over our profit margins. We will assist you in finding a manageable solution for you or your loved one.
What forms of payment does Blue Coast Behavioral Health accept?
All forms of payment are accepted, like cash, credit card, PayPal, and check.
Does Blue Coast offer financing for treatment?
Yes, Blue Coast Behavioral Health offers financing options for treatment.
What health insurance does Blue Coast accept?
The following health insurance providers are accepted:
- United Healthcare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medical Mutual
- Health Options
- Bright Health Care
- First Health Network
- Golden Rule – A UnitedHealthcare company
- Magellan Healthcare
- Molina Healthcare
- Optum – veterans community care network
- Optum Health Care
- Blue Shield
- Com psych
Do I need to pack a suitcase?
Yes, you need to pack if you plan to stay with Blue Coast Behavioral Health living accommodations. If you are commuting daily for treatment, then you will not need to pack a suitcase.
Do you treat men and women at Blue Coast Behavioral Health?
Yes, Blue Coast Behavioral Health treats men and women.
Can my family visit?
Yes, the family can visit with scheduled appointments.
Does Blue Coast Behavioral Health offer services for the family members of those attending treatment?
Yes, Blue Coast Behavioral Health offers services for family members, such as structured family programming facilitated by a trained clinician and a family support group.
Driving Directions to Blue Coast Behavioral Health in Newport Beach, CA
Blue Coast Behavioral Health Southern California: Serving the greater Fullerton area.
At Blue Coast Behavioral Health, we offer outpatient addiction recovery treatment that emphasizes teaching recovery tools, and psychotherapy and preparing patients to live a clean and sober life. Our focus is on personalized treatment plans that cater to each patient’s unique needs, as we understand that addictions vary. Our drug rehab program takes place in a supportive and secure clinical environment that emphasizes community, resulting in high success rates.
We specialize in outpatient treatment and PHP, which requires a higher time commitment than IOP. Additionally, we provide dual diagnosis support for those with addiction and mental health problems, ranging from mood disorders to personality disorders. Our team of medical professionals and therapists is dedicated to helping patients overcome their addictions. Contact us to learn more about our services.
Link To Google Website
Paste Link Here
Link To Google Post
Paste Link Here