This is the website of Blue Coast Behavioral Health (https://www.bluecoastrecovery.com).
- Blue Coast Behavioral Health shall collect personal information by lawful means and, when appropriate, with the knowledge and consent of the user concerned.
- We will collect and utilize personal information only for fulfilling purposes specified by us and for other adjuvant purposes, unless we obtain the necessary consent of the user as required by law.
- At the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which specific information is being collected.
- We will protect personal information by using secure collection methods that prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access or use.
- Personal data shall be relevant to the purposes for which it is used. Information should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for fulfillment of those purposes.
We are committed to conducting our business practices in accordance with these policies to make sure that personal information is protected and remains confidential.