Blue Coast Newport Beach, CA
Addiction Rehab Newport Beach, CA
California has some of the best rehab facilities in the US, with higher availability of treatment due to its extensive drug policy. Southern California is a great environment for recovery with a culture of sobriety, a growing population of people in recovery, and various resources available. Out-of-state outpatient treatment programs can help individuals escape familiar toxic environments and start fresh. Blue Coast Behavioral Health, located near Orange County’s stunning landscapes and beaches, offers state-of-the-art drug and alcohol treatment programs as one of the top outpatient drug rehab facilities available.
Newport Beach, CA, is a stunning city, but for those struggling with addiction, it can be challenging. Its proximity to beaches, bars, and clubs raises the risk of relapse. Fortunately, there are resources available for addiction recovery in Newport Beach. Treatment centers in the area offer inpatient, outpatient, and partial hospitalization programs. Support groups and sober living homes are also available. Recovery is a tough journey, but with the right support, it’s possible to overcome addiction and live a fulfilling life.
Newport Beach Recovery Center
Blue Coast Behavioral Health offers outpatient services for addiction recovery treatment, including teaching recovery tools and psychotherapy, preparing patients for a clean and sober life after discharge, and dual diagnosis support for the combination of addiction and mental health problems. Our outpatient program provides therapeutic modalities such as the Matrix Model and ACT and is founded on honesty, community, self-actualization, and giving back.
Our counselors are certified in addiction treatment and have years of experience in the field. We also provide relapse prevention plans as part of our Wellness Recovery Action Plan methodology. At Blue Coast, we understand that recovery is a marathon, not a sprint, and our journey with our patients does not end when they complete their outpatient program.
Call for a Free Case Consultation: 855 997 4702
Newport Beach Rehab Programs
At Blue Coast Behavioral Health in Orange County, CA, we believe that addictions are a difficult and complex issue to overcome. We understand that every person’s journey with addiction is unique, which is why we provide personalized treatment plans to cater to each patient’s individual needs.
Addiction can have a devastating impact on one’s life and those around them, and we aim to help our patients overcome their struggles and find a happy ending. Our team of highly qualified medical professionals and therapists is dedicated to providing compassionate care and attention to detail to support our patients in becoming their best selves. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us today to learn more about how we can help.
Four Cornerstones of Treatment At Blue Coast, Orange County
- Integrity is Key: Recovery requires honesty and facing problems head-on in order to deal with life’s challenges and emotions constructively.
- Community is Essential: Building connections with other sober individuals provides a sense of safety and support that is crucial in recovery.
- Focus on Fulfillment: Overcoming addiction means shifting focus to life goals and passions that bring lasting fulfillment.
- Give Back to Keep Going: Giving back to the recovery community benefits both newcomers and those who provide support, as the adage “You have to give it away to keep it” suggests.
Blue Coast Behavioral Health, Newport Beach Addiction Recovery Services
Blue Coast Addiction Intervention in Newport Beach
Intervention events need careful planning and an addiction professional’s assistance, but they shouldn’t be like dramatic depictions on TV. Real interventions require emotional regulation and a calm, controlled tenor. To prepare for the intervention, families and loved ones should present a united front and focus on calm confrontation instead of blaming or judging the addict.
During the intervention, each person should provide specific, non-judgmental accounts of how the addict’s behavior has impacted them, and the addiction professional should explain how treatment could help. Finally, each person describes how they will respond if the addict refuses, and this response needs to be absolute and non-negotiable.
Blue Coast, Newport Beach Detox and Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
Recovery facilities offer safe and comfortable medically monitored detox for drug and alcohol dependence. The latest evidence-based approaches are used to manage the physical changes in the brain and body. Studies show that medication-assisted treatment (MAT) is effective for people recovering from drug or alcohol dependence. MAT is available for opioid use disorder and alcoholism. It is used in conjunction with a substance use disorder treatment program as a supplement.
There are several common prescription drugs used to manage opioid dependency.
- Buprenorphine: suppresses and reduces cravings for opioids
- Methadone: reduces opioid cravings and reduces or blocks the effects of opioids
- Naltrexone: blocks the euphoric and sedative effects of opioids
There are several prescription medications that are useful for treating alcohol use disorder.
- Naltrexone: also used to treat opioid use disorder. This medication reduces cravings for alcohol as well. Although it is an opioid antagonist, it does not block the intoxication effects of alcohol
- Acamprosate: works for people in recovery to prevent people from drinking alcohol. The person should be abstinent for at least five days before using Acamprosate
- Disulfiram: treats chronic alcoholism and is most effective for people who have already detoxed. Should not be taken by those who have consumed alcohol within the last 12 hours
- Antabuse: this medication creates an allergic reaction to alcohol. Drinking while on Antabuse will result in severe sickness, which is considered to be a deterrent
Blue Coast Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) Newport Beach
Recovery centers offer an intensive outpatient program (IOP) for people who have completed detox and residential therapy. IOPs include one-on-one treatment with therapists and group therapy sessions. Blue Coast Behavioral Health specializes in outpatient treatment and a higher level of care called PHP (Partial Hospitalization Program), which is similar to IOP but requires more time commitment.
IOP helps recovering addicts and alcoholics transition to independence. Counselors personalize each treatment plan, reviewing and adjusting it as needed. Clients are encouraged to find gainful employment suitable for their stage of recovery. This phased approach provides structure and accountability. Counselors establish a timeline that is right for each individual case, with early recovery requiring more oversight to avoid relapse.
Blue Coast Aftercare for Outpatient Rehab, Newport Beach
Outpatient treatment is for individuals with moderate to less severe addiction levels who have completed residential treatment. Instead of living at the facility, patients attend weekly treatment sessions and counseling while living at home. They learn coping skills and get resources to avoid substance use and manage their condition.
Outpatient rehab focuses on discharge planning and relapse prevention plans guided by case managers. We believe social bonding in sobriety is important, so we schedule group activities like gym sessions, kayaking, and friendly competitions like football games or beach volleyball. Family therapy sessions or private consultations are available for individuals struggling with family relationships.
Blue Coast assigns a case manager to every client for guidance and monitoring of progress. Case managers also direct group meetings, guided meditations, and social activities. While case managers act as client advocates, they also maintain the program’s integrity and ensure individuals comply with the rules. Therapy is also a crucial aspect of outpatient care.
Some of the more common therapies include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Matrix Model Therapy
- WRAP therapy
- Practical guidance, such as mindfulness meditation
Blue Coast Dual Diagnosis Treatment in Newport Beach
Addiction to mind-altering substances, also known as Substance Use Disorder (SUD), can be difficult to understand. People with alcoholism or drug addiction might behave differently than they normally would, especially when they have access to their drug of choice. Having a mental illness can make addiction even worse. For example, someone with depression might drink to feel better but end up making their depression worse. This is called a dual diagnosis.
In California, many people have a dual diagnosis. The California Health Care Almanac reports that 34.4% of adults who received mental health services had a mental illness and substance use disorder. Blue Coast Behavioral Health in Orange County offers treatment for people with a dual diagnosis. We understand how hard it can be to manage mental illness and addiction at the same time, and we offer help and hope to those who need it.
These disorders may include the following:
- Personality Disorder
Local Recovery Meetings Near Newport Beach, CA
Local AA Meetings Near Newport Beach
- Beginners Newport Beach, 12:00 PM, 414 32nd Street, Newport Beach
- Noontime Recovery, 12:00 PM, 784 Victoria Street, Costa Mesa
- Sober On The Sand, Sunday 9:00 AM, 16th Street, Huntington Beach
- New Start Santa Ana, Tuesday 7:30 PM, 801 East 3rd Street, Santa Ana
- Its A New Morning, Mon – Fri 6:30 AM, 4915 Alton Parkway, Irvine
Local NA Meetings Near Newport Beach
- Sands of Recovery Group, Saturday 9:30 – 11:00 AM, 14th Street and West Balboa Boulevard on the Beach, Newport Beach (Next to black top off 14th Street)
- 4PM Fix, 4:00 – 5:30 PM, Costa Mesa Alano Club, 2040 Placentia Avenue, Costa Mesa (Between 19th Street)
- LUMENADDICTS, 2:00 – 3:30 PM, Santa Ana Alano Club, 1764 South Main Street, Santa Ana
- Magnolia Park Meetings, 12:00 PM, Magnolia Park, 11402 Magnolia Avenue, Garden Grove (Rainy days, 7702 Westminster Boulevard)
- Rainbow Group, Tuesday 7:00 PM, Huntington Beach Community Church, 401 Sixth Street, Huntington Beach
SMART Recovery Meetings Near Newport Beach
Al-Anon and Nar-Anon Meetings Near Newport Beach
- Nar-Anon: Healing Hearts Long Beach, Monday 7.00 AM, Community Grace Brethren Church, 5885 Downey Avenue
- Nar-Anon: Costa Mesa, Monday 6:00 PM, Alano Club, 2040 Placentia Ave, Meeting room B
- Al-Anon: Huntington Beach, 11:00 AM, H O W Hall, 19092 Beach Blvd, Suite G & H
- Al-Anon: Laguna Beach, 7:00 PM, Mission Hospital, 31872 South Coast Hwy
Call for a Free Case Consultation: 855 997 4702
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are Blue Coast Behavioral Health’s facilities located?
We are located in Newport Beach and Santa Ana, California. We would be happy to recommend ways of travel to Blue Coast Behavioral Health facilities. It’s just one way we ease this transition and make the experience as stress-free as possible.
There are three airports near our Orange County facilities:
- Orange County Airport (SNA): about a 30-minute drive
- Long Beach Airport (LGB): about a 30-minute drive
- Los Angeles Airport (LAX): about an hour away.
How long is drug and alcohol rehab?
Drug and Alcohol Rehab lasts between 30, 60, or 90 days.
How long does regular outpatient rehab last at Blue Coast Behavioral Health?
Outpatient rehab services can last up to 10 weeks.
How many days is detox?
Detox lasts between 5 to 10 days.
How much does it cost to attend a Blue Coast Behavioral Health rehab program?
We understand that cost is a critical factor in determining the right treatment program. Our treatment costs vary based on factors such as diagnosis and length of stay. However, our dedication to you remains constant. We strive to maximize your insurance benefits to reduce out-of-pocket fees, and we guide you through all payment options. Our mission is to prioritize your health over our profit margins. We will assist you in finding a manageable solution for you or your loved one.
What forms of payment does Blue Coast Behavioral Health accept?
All forms of payment are accepted, like cash, credit card, PayPal, and check.
Does Blue Coast offer financing for treatment?
Yes, Blue Coast Behavioral Health offers financing options for treatment.
What health insurance does Blue Coast accept?
The following health insurance providers are accepted:
- United Healthcare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medical Mutual
- Health Options
- Bright Health Care
- First Health Network
- Golden Rule – A UnitedHealthcare company
- Magellan Healthcare
- Molina Healthcare
- Optum – veterans community care network
- Optum Health Care
- Blue Shield
- Com psych
Do I need to pack a suitcase?
Yes, you need to pack if you plan to stay with Blue Coast Behavioral Health living accommodations. If you are commuting daily for treatment, then you will not need to pack a suitcase.
Do you treat men and women at Blue Coast Behavioral Health?
Yes, Blue Coast Behavioral Health treats men and women.
Can my family visit?
Yes, the family can visit with scheduled appointments.
Does Blue Coast Behavioral Health offer services for the family members of those attending treatment?
Yes, Blue Coast Behavioral Health offers services for family members, such as structured family programming facilitated by a trained clinician and a family support group.
Driving Directions to Blue Coast Behavioral Health in Newport Beach, CA
Blue Coast Behavioral Health Southern California: Serving the greater Newport Beach area.
Blue Coast Behavioral Health provides outpatient addiction recovery treatment services. Our program includes teaching recovery tools and psychotherapy and preparing patients for a clean and sober life after discharge. We specialize in outpatient treatment and PHP (Partial Hospitalization Program), which has a higher time commitment than IOP.
In addition to addiction recovery treatment, we offer dual diagnosis support for those with both addiction and mental health problems. Our personalized treatment plans are tailored to meet the unique needs of each patient. Our supportive and secure clinical environment emphasizes community and has resulted in high success rates. Our team of medical professionals and therapists is dedicated to helping our patients overcome their addictions. Contact us to learn more.
Link To Google Website
Paste Link Here
Link To Google Post
Paste Link Here