Blue Coast Irvine, CA
Addiction Rehab Irvine, CA
California has some of the best rehab facilities in the US, particularly in Orange County, where treatment programs have a high success rate. Southern California is also a great environment for recovery, with a large sober community and many resources available. People come to California for help with their substance abuse problems to escape the familiar and find a new start. Blue Coast Behavioral Health, one of the top outpatient drug rehab facilities, is located in Orange County and offers state-of-the-art treatment programs with supportive staff to guide you through the recovery process.
Irvine, CA, has a population of over 250,000 people and is located in Orange County, which has high rates of drug and alcohol abuse. Irvine offers many resources for addiction recovery, including inpatient and outpatient treatment centers, sober living homes, support groups, community-based organizations, and medication-assisted treatment (MAT).
The addiction recovery process includes detox, treatment, and aftercare. Detox involves withdrawing from drugs or alcohol under medical supervision, while treatment can include individual or group therapy, medication, and other therapies. Aftercare provides ongoing support to help people maintain their sobriety.
Irvine Recovery Center
Blue Coast Behavioral Health provides outpatient addiction recovery treatment services that focus on teaching recovery tools and psychotherapy while preparing individuals for a clean and sober life after discharge. Our dual diagnosis support program addresses mental health problems in addition to addiction.
Our outpatient program offers various therapeutic modalities, such as the Matrix Model and ACT. Our program is based on honesty, community, self-actualization, and giving back. Our certified addiction counselors have years of experience in the field and offer specific relapse prevention plans as part of our WRAP methodology. At Blue Coast, recovery is viewed as a marathon, not a sprint, and our outpatient program is just one step in the journey toward long-term sobriety.
Call for a Free Case Consultation: 855 997 4702
Irvine Rehab Programs
Blue Coast Behavioral Health, located in Orange County, CA, acknowledges the unique nature of addictions and therefore tailors each treatment plan accordingly. Addiction is an affliction that can consume an individual’s life and self-control, potentially leading to devastating consequences such as shattered families and loss of life. Our mission at Blue Coast is to provide our patients with the best chance for a successful recovery. We prioritize quality and meticulousness, and as such, our team of esteemed medical professionals and therapists offer personalized treatment to support our patients’ journey toward a life free from addiction. If you’d like to learn more, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Four Cornerstones of Treatment At Blue Coast, Orange County
When recovering from addiction, it’s important to maintain honesty and deal with problems head-on. This requires confronting difficult emotions in a constructive manner and accepting life on its own terms. Building a supportive community is also crucial for safety and success in recovery. Networking with other sober individuals provides a foundation for long-term success. Additionally, focusing on personal goals and self-actualization can help shift attention away from addiction. Finally, giving back to the recovery community is beneficial for everyone. As the AA saying goes, “You have to give it away to keep it.”
Blue Coast Behavioral Health, Irvine Addiction Recovery Services
Blue Coast Addiction Intervention in Irvine
Intervention events require careful planning and the assistance of an addiction professional. Real interventions require emotional regulation and avoiding hostility with a calm and controlled approach. Loved ones should prepare what they have to say with specific parameters and focus on calm confrontation. This approach may be more effective than “calling out” or judging someone in active addiction, which can create the opposite effect and shut down communication.
Interventions usually follow this format:
- The person with addiction sits down with family and friends.
- Each person provides specific, non-judgmental accounts of how the addict’s behavior has impacted them.
- The treatment professional explains the next steps of getting into treatment and how treatment could help.
- The professional and family members encourage the addict to accept professional help.
- Each person describes their response if the addict refuses, which needs to be absolute and non-negotiable.
Blue Coast, Irvine Detox and Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
Recovery facilities offer safe and comfortable medically monitored detox for drug and alcohol addiction. Clinicians use evidence-based approaches to manage physical changes in the body and brain. Medication-assisted treatment (MAT) has proven successful for those recovering from substance dependence. While MAT may have taken time to gain acceptance from more traditional communities like AA, studies show it is a viable option. Though primarily used for opioid use disorder, it can also treat alcoholism. MAT is not a one-size-fits-all solution and is used in conjunction with other substance use disorder treatments.
There are several common prescription drugs used to manage opioid dependency.
- Buprenorphine: suppresses and reduces cravings for opioids
- Methadone: reduces opioid cravings and reduces or blocks the effects of opioids
- Naltrexone: blocks the euphoric and sedative effects of opioids
There are several prescription medications that are useful for treating alcohol use disorder.
- Naltrexone: also used to treat opioid use disorder. This medication reduces cravings for alcohol as well. Although it is an opioid antagonist, it does not block the intoxication effects of alcohol
- Acamprosate: works for people in recovery to prevent people from drinking alcohol. The person should be abstinent for at least five days before using Acamprosate
- Disulfiram: treats chronic alcoholism and is most effective for people who have already detoxed. Should not be taken by those who have consumed alcohol within the last 12 hours
- Antabuse: this medication creates an allergic reaction to alcohol. Drinking while on Antabuse will result in severe sickness, which is considered to be a deterrent
Blue Coast Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) Irvine
Recovery centers offer an intensive outpatient program (IOP) for people transitioning from detox and residential therapy. IOPs provide one-on-one and group therapy sessions. Blue Coast Behavioral Health specializes in outpatient treatment and PHP, which is similar to IOP but requires more time commitment. IOP counselors tailor treatment plans to the individual and adjust them as needed. They also help clients find employment suitable for their stage of recovery. The program provides structure and accountability in phases to gradually increase independence and avoid relapse. Counselors work with each individual to determine the appropriate timeline for their recovery.
Blue Coast Aftercare for Outpatient Rehab, Irvine
Outpatient treatment is for those with moderate to less severe addictions. Patients live at home while attending weekly treatment sessions and counseling. They learn coping skills and are given resources to manage their condition and avoid relapse. Social bonding is a core part of our program. Clients participate in group activities daily, including friendly competitions. For those with family issues, therapists and case managers offer family support. We focus on discharge planning and relapse prevention plans.
Case managers guide individuals in finding and working with a sponsor. We assign a case manager to every client, and they direct group meetings, guided meditations, and social activities. Case management represents just one aspect of treatment in outpatient care. Therapy also plays a big role in various forms.
Some of the more common therapies include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Matrix Model Therapy
- WRAP therapy
- Practical guidance, such as mindfulness meditation
Blue Coast Dual Diagnosis Treatment in Irvine
Addiction to substances like alcohol and drugs can lead to maladaptive behaviors and can be worsened by underlying mental health disorders. When an individual suffers from both addiction and mental illness, it’s known as a dual diagnosis. In California, 34.4% of adults who received mental health services had a substance use disorder. Blue Coast Behavioral Health in Orange County offers dual diagnosis treatment to provide help and hope for those struggling with both issues.
These disorders may include the following:
- Personality Disorder
Local Recovery Meetings Near Irvine, CA
Local AA Meetings Near Irvine
- Beginners Newport Beach, 12:00 PM, 414 32nd Street, Newport Beach
- Noontime Recovery, 12:00 PM, 784 Victoria Street, Costa Mesa
- Sober On The Sand, Sunday 9:00 AM, 16th Street, Huntington Beach
- New Start Santa Ana, Tuesday 7:30 PM, 801 East 3rd Street, Santa Ana
- Its A New Morning, Mon – Fri 6:30 AM, 4915 Alton Parkway, Irvine
Local NA Meetings Near Irvine
- Sands of Recovery Group, Saturday 9:30 – 11:00 AM, 14th Street and West Balboa Boulevard on the Beach, Newport Beach (Next to black top off 14th Street)
- 4PM Fix, 4:00 – 5:30 PM, Costa Mesa Alano Club, 2040 Placentia Avenue, Costa Mesa (Between 19th Street)
- LUMENADDICTS, 2:00 – 3:30 PM, Santa Ana Alano Club, 1764 South Main Street, Santa Ana
- Magnolia Park Meetings, 12:00 PM, Magnolia Park, 11402 Magnolia Avenue, Garden Grove (Rainy days, 7702 Westminster Boulevard)
- Rainbow Group, Tuesday 7:00 PM, Huntington Beach Community Church, 401 Sixth Street, Huntington Beach
SMART Recovery Meetings Near Irvine
Al-Anon and Nar-Anon Meetings Near Irvine
- Nar-Anon: Healing Hearts Long Beach, Monday 7.00 AM, Community Grace Brethren Church, 5885 Downey Avenue
- Nar-Anon: Costa Mesa, Monday 6:00 PM, Alano Club, 2040 Placentia Ave, Meeting room B
- Al-Anon: Huntington Beach, 11:00 AM, H O W Hall, 19092 Beach Blvd, Suite G & H
- Al-Anon: Laguna Beach, 7:00 PM, Mission Hospital, 31872 South Coast Hwy
Call for a Free Case Consultation: 855 997 4702
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are Blue Coast Behavioral Health’s facilities located?
We are located in Newport Beach and Santa Ana, California. We would be happy to recommend ways of travel to Blue Coast Behavioral Health facilities. It’s just one way we ease this transition and make the experience as stress-free as possible.
There are three airports near our Orange County facilities:
- Orange County Airport (SNA): about a 30-minute drive
- Long Beach Airport (LGB): about a 30-minute drive
- Los Angeles Airport (LAX): about an hour away.
How long is drug and alcohol rehab?
Drug and Alcohol Rehab lasts between 30, 60, or 90 days.
How long does regular outpatient rehab last at Blue Coast Behavioral Health?
Outpatient rehab services can last up to 10 weeks.
How many days is detox?
Detox lasts between 5 to 10 days.
How much does it cost to attend a Blue Coast Behavioral Health rehab program?
We understand that cost is a critical factor in determining the right treatment program. Our treatment costs vary based on factors such as diagnosis and length of stay. However, our dedication to you remains constant. We strive to maximize your insurance benefits to reduce out-of-pocket fees, and we guide you through all payment options. Our mission is to prioritize your health over our profit margins. We will assist you in finding a manageable solution for you or your loved one.
What forms of payment does Blue Coast Behavioral Health accept?
All forms of payment are accepted, like cash, credit card, PayPal, and check.
Does Blue Coast offer financing for treatment?
Yes, Blue Coast Behavioral Health offers financing options for treatment.
What health insurance does Blue Coast accept?
The following health insurance providers are accepted:
- United Healthcare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medical Mutual
- Health Options
- Bright Health Care
- First Health Network
- Golden Rule – A UnitedHealthcare company
- Magellan Healthcare
- Molina Healthcare
- Optum – veterans community care network
- Optum Health Care
- Blue Shield
- Com psych
Do I need to pack a suitcase?
Yes, you need to pack if you plan to stay with Blue Coast Behavioral Health living accommodations. If you are commuting daily for treatment, then you will not need to pack a suitcase.
Do you treat men and women at Blue Coast Behavioral Health?
Yes, Blue Coast Behavioral Health treats men and women.
Can my family visit?
Yes, the family can visit with scheduled appointments.
Does Blue Coast Behavioral Health offer services for the family members of those attending treatment?
Yes, Blue Coast Behavioral Health offers services for family members, such as structured family programming facilitated by a trained clinician and a family support group.
Driving Directions to Blue Coast Behavioral Health in Newport Beach, CA
Blue Coast Behavioral Health Southern California: Serving the greater Irvine area.
Blue Coast Behavioral Health specializes in outpatient addiction recovery treatment, including dual diagnosis support. Our program teaches recovery tools and psychotherapy and prepares patients for a clean and sober life after discharge. We offer PHP, a higher level of care than IOP, and personalized treatment plans for each patient. Our community-focused approach in a secure clinical environment results in high success rates. Contact us to learn more.
Link To Google Website
Paste Link Here
Link To Google Post
Paste Link Here