Detox is just the first step of recovery. Getting clean and sober just brings recovering addicts and alcoholics back to the vulnerable place where they started on the path to addiction. The same problems remain. Whether it’s poor coping mechanisms, trauma, a mood disorder, or some combination of mental health issues, they need to be addressed by clinical professionals.
That’s where rehab therapy comes in. It’s included in all comprehensive treatment programs. Staff is trained and certified to help clients build positive habits so they are set up for a lifestyle conducive to recovery. Structured therapy provides the basis for building this lifestyle.
How Can Therapy Help?
- Providing Skilled Diagnosis and treatment planning for individualized care based on client needs
- Updates with therapists and clinical team members regarding on-going progress, treatment planning, and aftercare recommendations. Rehabs seek to integrate all ongoing treatment needs, including ongoing medication-management with a psychiatrist and ongoing therapy
- Therapists collaborate with the client and the referring clinician to design an individualized aftercare plan to ensure the client discharges with all ongoing care appointments in place
- Provider access to weekly informational blogs, podcasts, and videos geared toward increasing clinical knowledge
- Direct access to clinical staff
When clients are struggling with addiction and dual diagnosis, they are entitled to quality clinical care. Rehab’s purpose is to collaborate with therapists, psychiatrists, and other clinicians to provide individualized client care, from first contact to discharge.
Rehab’s Commitment To You Is To Provide:
- From intake to discharge, you should be provided with ongoing clinical updates
- Immediate response to any questions or concerns you may have
- 24/7 medical staff that addresses ongoing medical and mental health needs for each client
- Treatment staff will provide a stable and positive culture
- Responsible and respectful staff who understand the needs of the client
Treatment programs recognize the importance of continuum of care between clinicians. Communication is at the heart of any trusted relationship. Rehab programs will maintain contact with you, as a vital part of the client’s treatment plan, through the entirety of the client’s treatment stay.
Programs strive to provide each client with quality clinical care, providing clients with a staff of clinicians who specialize in:
- Addiction Treatment
- Dual Diagnosis
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Trauma – Related Issues
- Issues of Grief and Loss
- Family Systems Issues
Therapy Services Include:
- Individual Therapy
- Case Management focusing on client needs such as court services, and career/educational needs
- Group Therapy
- Relapse Prevention Groups
- Couple and Family Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Float Therapy
- Daily 12 step Meetings
- Therapeutic Recreational Activities
- Tele-Therapy Services
- Life Skills Development Groups
- Personal Aftercare Planning that focuses on the individualized needs of each client
- Exercise and Healthy Living Practices
- Weekly Dinner Outings to Build Peer Relationships